Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Strawberry Banana Bread

I am not a baker. My sister is the baked goods queen, champion of cookies, sultina of sweets. I have been obsessed with Pinterest lately, and it's a bakers paradise. So I have been dabbling in a little baking. Today I was very successful.

What you'll need:

2 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
A pinch of salt
2 teaspoons baking powder

Mix your mashed bananas with your butter. Add your sugar, salt vanilla and egg. Mix well. In a seperate bowl mix your flour and baking powder. Add your wet mix to your dry and mix well. Fold in your strawberries and pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 65 minutes at 350° or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let rest in the pan for at least fifteen minutes before removing the loaf from the pan. And there you have it! A delicious and easy dessert from my kitchen to your table!

No comments:

Post a Comment