Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Freezer Cooking

I'm going to try my hand at something I have never done before, and I'm really looking forward to it! This Saturday my friend and I are going to bust our butts all day to prepare at least twenty meals each! Our combined efforts will create some fantastic freezer foods! What are freezer foods? To A busy mom (me!) and a super busy college student (her!) its a dream come true! You prepare all sorts of dishes, let them cool, package them up nicely and freeze them for another day. In fact, the dishes we plan to make are all precooked, do they can go straight from the freezer to the oven or microwave! Here's a list of what we will be making!

Beef Meatballs
Chicken Casadillas
Taco Beef
Shredded Chicken
Pizza Bagels
Pizza Biscuits
Ground Beef Starter
Whole Seasoned Chicken Breasts
Waffles
Lasagna

For the next few days I will be posting different pictures and explanations of how they went from my fridge to freezer. Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment