Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pork Parmasean Bake

Another Fresh Take recipe! This time I decided I wanted to try my take on a meal I grew up eating. With the help of my best friend, some very simple ingredients and memories of my childhood's chicken parm, we managed to create a fast, delicious dinner.

I simply sliced some boneless center cut pork chops into one inch strips. I coated them with a rosemary and garlic fresh take before baking them at 350° for half an hour.

While the pork cooked, I set a pot of spaghetti to boil. When the noodles were almost done, I strained the water from them. I put them back in the pot and added a tablespoon or so of butter, and some Italian seasoning.

Layer the noodles along the bottom of a glass casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese of your choice. We used Monterey jack.

Layer the cooked pork cutlets over the cheese. Top with more shredded cheese.

Spread a jar of spaghetti sauce over the pork and cheese as evenly as possible. Top it all off with some Italian bread crumbs.

Place your pork parmasean into the oven and cook for twenty minutes on 400°.

Here's my take on a great staple of my childhood. Its a little bit different than a lot of people are used to but I assure you it is no less mouthwatering. A fun easy dish from my kitchen to your table!

No comments:

Post a Comment