Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mediterranean Tilapia

I love my grill. Love it. I love cooking things in foil. Love it! You see where I'm going with this right? Foil packets full of glorious tasty food on the grill! Tonight my foil packets involved tilapia, green beans, red onion, snow peas bell pepper and dill. I have an unhealthy love for dill and fish together. 

I had three tilapia fillets. So I measured out three pieces of foil. The foil needs to be big enough to wrap around your fish and veggies but doesn't need to be huge. 

Place one fillet on the center of the foil. Drizzle with lemon juice. Tear off a few sprigs of dill (I used more than a few but we've already established I have a problem) then sprinkle on some pepper and some garlic powder. 

Pile your veggies high! On top of the fish place all the aforementioned vegetables, sliced to taste. Personally, I left my beans and peas whole, and had my bell pepper and onion cut into strips. Once you've piled your veggies on, drizzle them with Greek dressing. No I didn't make it. Yes, it's shameful but meh. Then top with crumbled feta cheese. I used tomato basil feta because mmm. 

Seal your dinner in and place it on the grill. Cook for eight minutes, then flip and cook for another eight minutes. What do you have? A glorious tasty fantastic (and many more enthusiastic adjectives) meal that is healthy and fun from my kitchen to your table.

No comments:

Post a Comment